Terima kasih sudi melawat blog asis

I am Muslim & I am not Terrorist

Translate to your Language
Statistic
Flag Counter

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fizz Fairuz, Almy Nadia bakal naik pelamin tahun depan..Semoga bhgia hgga ke akhir hyt..


Fizz Fairuz actor admitted back in love with actress Almy Nadia and plan to be married early next year.

"We're in love again. I do not want to wait too long. If any unforeseen circumstances, God willing, I intend to make the Almy as my lawful wife as soon as possible.

"But before that I need to be to meet and talk to her family. So this does not come any more. But I preferably do not want to get engaged, want to continue wedlock. God willing I plan to get married next year," said the Malaysian Digest.

Sharing is caring ^_^

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...